Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MY FAVOURITE SELF TANNING CREAM


MY FAVOURITE SELF TANNING CREAM





Clarins DELICIOUS SELF TANNING CREAM With Unsaponifiables of Cacao that leaves your skin glowy and yummy looking.









It claims to:


Provides a natural-looking tan with lasting radiance with a mistake-proof application that ensures even results.





What I think:
Absolutely true, one application usually lasts 4-5 days. The colour shows instantly as you apply the product, it also deepens over time. The result is natural and even. It is the idiot proof tanning cream, definitely no orange coloured streaks on the skin after use. One Jar will usually last me 6-8 months.

It claims to:
Moisturizes as it glides effortlessly under the fingertips to drape the skin in softness while an irresistible caramel colour helps guide application.

What I think:
Very true, the skins feels a little sticky at first, but it will dry fairly quickly, leaving your skin silky smooth.

It claims to:
Helps prevent premature skin aging. Now, you can maintain skin's youthfulness while you indulge

What I think:
This I'm not sure, however, the results of the cream is so natural that you now no longer need to bath yourself in the sun to achieve a summer glow. Less sun exposure = less sun damage = less wrinkles? :)

I love love love this tanning cream, I usually use it on my legs, because my legs doesn't get exposed to the sun much. It leaves my legs smooth, glowing, perfect for shorts and skirts in the summer.

I believe you can purchase this tanning cream at Sephora, The Bay and select Shoppers drug mart.

Til Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment