Monday, December 13, 2010
I don’t know why but I’ve noticed that my skin is extra dry this winter in comparison to previous winters. Hence, this winter I’m all about finding products that will fix my dry skin.
I can’t remember who recommended this to me, maybe I read about it in the magazine. I found and bought this body wash from Walmart, and it is pretty good.
It has a light creamy scent, foams up easily with a thick decadent lather, and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. With this body wash, I don’t need to jump out of the shower and lather myself in body lotion.
If your skin is feeling dry all over, give this a try, it might help.
Thanks for reading
Til the next time…
*Disclaimer - it is difficult to recommend skincare products, because everyone’s skin is different, just because it worked for me, doesn’t mean it will for you. Please try and see.*
1. Giorgio Armani Luminious silk foundation 4.5 + 5.5 mixed
2. Studio finish concealer C20 for under eyes
3. Anastasia Brow Whiz in Brunette + Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette to set.
4. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
5. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean as base for the eyes
6. MAC e/s - Deep Truth all over the lid
7. MAC e/s - Gold mine inner corners
8. Nars e/s - Night Breed in outer V
9. Nars e/s - Himalayas on Brow Bone to Blend.
10. MAC Mineralized blush - Happy together
11. MAC lip liner in Cremola
12. YSL Lipstick in nude
13. MAC dazzle glass