Saturday, March 31, 2012

Indeed labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster Serum Review

Indeed labs really makes some great products!  I've been having issues with dry flaky skin around my nose and on my forehead. Weekly masks, creams, oils helps a little, but when I apply foundation you can easily see the flaky dry skin around my nose.

I already love Nanoblur by Indeed labs, when I discovered Hydraluron moisture booster I had to try it out.

What is it?

This serum uses the world's purest hyaluronic acid from the Netherlands to restore optimal hydration levels. Incorporates a bio-engineered strain of red marine algae to help achieve ideal penetration of hyaluronic acid. Over time, this serum increases skin's hydration level and minimizes the need for frequent topical moisturizing. This increase in moisture levels has been shown to increase skin elasticity and reduce surface roughness.

Hydraluron uses a premium grade of hyaluronic acid from the Netherlands that can attract 1,000 times its weight in water. Clinical in-vitro and in-vivo (12 participants) studies of this grade have shown that it can increase skin hydration significantly, resulting in an increase in elasticity of up to 27% and a decrease in surface roughness by as much as 10%. 

How to use it?

Apply a small amount over the entire face before applying other moisturizing creams. This serum provides below-surface hydration and is not a substitute for topical moisturizing creams. Using this product increases the sin's ability to retain moisture over time and reduces the amount of topical moisturizers needed to maintain ideal skin hydration..

Did it work for me? 

Absolutely! I know skin care products is one of those things that one must try themselves to really get an idea of it's effectiveness. 

For me, after 2-3 applications, I notice a dramatic improvement in the dry areas of my face. I have not changed any other part of my skin care regime.

Would I buy it again?

Yes Yes Yes

To find out more or to buy: http://www.indeedlabs.com/locations.aspx

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good serum. I have super dry skin so it sounds like it'll work very well for me too. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Did you find this in Toronto? I've been trying to get my hands on this for a while! Thanks in advance =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I found this at my local Rexall, I think theyh have this at Shoppers Drug Mart as well.

    ReplyDelete