Thursday, May 19, 2011
Super Easy Grey Black smokey eye Featuring MAC Chromaline Black Black - Step by Step
More of my look on www.themakeupbee.com
Step by step:
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation 4.5 + 5.5 blended together
1. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid
2. Use MAC 231 brush apply MAC Chromaline in Black Black
3. Should look something like this when all complete
4. Use Mac 239 brush and apply Nars Night Breed on top of and slightly above the Chromaline
5. Now with Clarins Mono Couleur Mystery Grey eyeshadow and mixed with the grey with Wet n Wild Lust palette
6. Use Mac 217 brush Brush the Grey eyeshadows on where the Chromaline Ends. Should look like this.
7. Use clean MAC 224 brush and blend. Apply Chromaline to the lower waterline and set with Clarins Grey eyeshadow. Should end up looking like this.
8. Apply mascara, use falsies for more dramatic effect. Finished eyes.
9. Contour face with Nars Zen blush (Right) and Apply Nars Exhibit A(Left) very gently on to the cheeks with any angled blush brush
10. Apply Nude lip colour. I used Lise Watier Nude Lipliner and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Life's a Peach
11. Finished look
That's all folks
Until next time...