Thursday, April 12, 2012

Awesome Jewelry Jenny Bird Show and Tell




Being a Torontonian, I love supporting local Toronto designers, especially one that FAB like Jenny Bird.

“My line was born out of many inspired moments of observation and a calling too poignant to ignore. It was so hard to find beautiful accessories that were fashion forward yet well-made, luxurious yet priced affordably. Few things on the market were distinctly beautiful with a meaningful story; everything felt vacant of soul. I didn’t want obnoxious brands or empty fast fashion. I wanted indie-luxe and cool. I couldn’t help myself but to create.” Jenny

Her designs are carried at Holts or you can buy them on her website: Jenny Bird

Her designs has become my wardrobe stables.  Her new collection is coming out and I've got more pieces to show you soon :)










No comments:

Post a Comment