Monday, July 5, 2010

Creme De Lamer Face Powder


I've tried the Creme De La Mer Moisturizing cream before, and I have to say, I didn't like the so called Miracle cream. It was too heavy and actually gave me breakouts, and I don't have acne prone skin.


A little while ago I heard good reviews on the Creme De Lame Face powder and decided to give it a try. It comes in a supersized jar that contains 25g/0.88oz of powder.


My colour is 01, this talc and mica based powder is very light, soft and finely milled. The enclosed puff is plush and soft. The powder is easily blended, sets the foundation with a matt finish without any cakey feeling on my skin.


I love this powder, and with the amount I still have left in the jar, it will probably last me for a couple of years. :)

Til the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment