Friday, July 9, 2010

My favourite sunscreen for face, whats yours?


With all the sun we have been getting lately, it reminded me to blog about my favourite sunscreen. It is the BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL SPF 30 LOTION by Lancome. It is a Daily Moisturizing Lotion enriched with vitamins plus full spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 Suncreen. I have used this product on my face during the day for about 2 years now and I love it.


Why I love it:


1. It is super light weight, which makes it perfect to use under makeup. The texture feels just like face cream.


2. It is moisturizing (I have combination skin), non-greasy and doesn't leave a film on my skin.


3. It 's not strongly scented.


4. It is SPF 30, which is the recommened minimum SPF protection we should be wearing.


5. Some sunscreen can leave a white almost mask like layer on your skin (anything that contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide), and the white cast is even more pronounced on photography. This one doesn't. It really just behaves like a face lotion would.


You can get this product at Sephora for sure. You can probably purchase this from Lancome counters at The Bay, Sears and Shoppers Drug Mart.


Give it a try and tell me what you think. Leave me comments if you've tried other ones that are good as well.


Til the Next Time...





No comments:

Post a Comment