There are several reasons to use a face scrub as a part of your skincare routine.
1. Scrubs work by removing dead skin, leaving behind a layer of younger, healthier skin behind.
2. Regular use of an exfoliant can keep skin smooth and glowing, by constantly exposing new skin.
3. Use of a face scrub can also remove lingering facial makeup which may not have been totally cleaned earlier.4. It leaves a much smoother surface for makeup applications.
Most of the time I tend to use homemade ones:
3 simple ingredients:
1. 1 tbsp of Sugar in a bowl
2. 1/2 tsp of Milk, add it to the sugar
3. Add to the mix 1/4 tsp of Jojoba oil or if you don't have any try olive oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil(a few drops)
That's it, simple mix all the ingredients together and use it right away. Cleanse your face first, apply the scrub to your face while moist and rub gently in circular motions.
Rinse after about 1 min, do scrub gently though, your face isn't that dirty.
Thanks for reading
Til the next time...