Sunday, August 29, 2010

Creating a Super Dewy Fresh face with a hint of sun with products from STILA

I've been liking the fresh faced look lately, which is natural dewy skin with a hint of colour. I went searching for a tinted moisturizer with illuminating qualities. I found Stila Illuminating tinted moisturizer. I'm in shade #02.


This is a wonderful tinted moisturizer, it gives the face an overall understated glow. To demonstrate, here is a picture of me bare faced, with only some sunblock on my face:



1. Take a dime sized Illuminating tinted moisturizer:



2. Here's a pic of my face after the moisturizer under the same lighting, you will see how this tinted moisturizer gives you a overall brightening effect and some coverage on the face:



3. Dust some translucent powder in the T zone

4. Apply some Bourjois Bronzing powder all over the face. Which is my current favorite bronzing powder. It is matte, light, honey coloured and smells like chocolate.

5. Apply Stila One Step Prime colour in Bronze Babeon the cheeks and lips.

6. lightly powder in brows with a your fav brow powder, I used Anastasia duo brow powder in Brunette.

7. Apply a shadow on the eyes that is one shade lighter than your skin colour, I used MAC blanc type.

8. Apply eyeliner. I used a eyeliner pen by Kat Von D called Tattoo Liner in the shade Trooper(black). This is a great eyeliner that is pigmented, easy to use and long lasting.

8. Apply your favorite mascara.

There's the finished face under the same lighting.


This is a super easy and quick look to do. Took me less than 10 mins, yet it is fresh and brightening.

I definitely think this tinted moisturizer is an great one.


Thanks for reading

Til the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment